a stillbirthday slumber party
stillbirthday turns 06! Summer 2017
When: Saturday, July 29 (or, if you want, July 28-July 30)
International Friendship Day!
Where: Savannah Georgia Historic District
Event Fee: free! Spending cash & hotel registration needed
Who’s Invited: any mom or doula who wants to build connections and learn about the stillbirthday sisterhood
D E T A I L S
Book Your Hotel Room: you can use this link to book online
- DoubleTree Savannah Historic District
- Tell them you’re with stillbirthday/Heidi Faith: our special pricing is $169/night
- This special reduced pricing is only valid if you secure your reservation before June 18
- Rooms have one king or two queens, so you can partner with someone to split cost
- You can stay both Friday & Saturday night, or, just one night or the other. Our actual scheduled time together will be Saturday 3pm-7pm. This will accommodate everyone’s financial and scheduling needs over the weekend, for those who can only stay one night, whether that’s the Friday or Saturday night.
DoubleTree Historic Savannah was made just for us!
Stops We Might Make |
- a detailed itinerary is not happening! This is a very informal time to just connect and spontaneously engage
- Pure Barre Savannah a private hour Saturday late morning! 15 people max.
- Gryphon Tea Room Saturday lunch
- Saturday 3pm – 7pm AT HOTEL: This will be our core time of filling up our cup!
- GreenBriar Children’s Center This is a special, historic place.
- Savannah Trolley On/Off Tours